Thursday, May 5, 2011

THWACK!

i'm back. i want to change the top thing but i still like the idea that my blog is like slapping you in the face with a dead, limp swan. also, i wanna start posting my music stuff. soon enough.

so... i'm calling this series of non-sequential dance improv sketches that obviously need no further development, "fight the lazy!"

from YESTERDAY. this one is my favorite, so i'm putting it first.

this fool can die now. for those of ya who like scout niblett.


this is from longer ago, like, last week. for those of ya who like the magnetic fields. and me in shorts. see? something for everybody. i was just trying to come up with SOMEthing to take me across the room and that i could actually repeat. watch as i challenge myself with rigorous composition exercises.


No comments:

Post a Comment